Due to popular demand our program is full for 2020. We currently have a waiting list for new riders. We are not able to accept any new applications at this time. Please check back here for updates.
- Download and complete the enquiry form
Click here for the application form in PDF format.
Click here for the application form in ‘Word’ format.
- Send in the form by:
- faxing the form to 613-821-1466 or
- mailing the form to TROtt, 6362-1 Bank Street (Highway 31), Greely, Ont. K4P 1J4 or
- emailing the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the completed form is received, we will review it and will contact you to discuss the candidate’s eligibility for the program.
Please be aware that safety concerns or certain medical conditions could result in a recommendation that riding would not be advised.
- If the riding programs at TROtt will be a suitable form of therapy for the candidate, a TROtt Physician Referral Form will be provided to take to your doctor for completion.
- We will review the completed Physician Referral Form and will contact the applicant to book an appointment for an assessment.
There is a charge of either $100 or $50 dependent on whether a physiotherapist needs to be involved.
Based on the assessment, treatment goals, abilities and information received from the candidate’s doctor and other treating therapists (OT, PT, ST), recommendations will be made regarding the program most suitable the most suitable program.
- Following the assessment, the candidate may be offered a four week trial period in order to ensure that riding is suitable for him/her.
- Acceptance into the program will be decided after the trial period.